Saturday 16 June 2012

Happy 5000

HAPPY 5000




A big Happy Milestone for RP's Blog. 5000 page views a big thing for me. I did not realize when an assignment turned into a habit and now a a passion. When I started with this blog I never thought I would continue for this long to see my blog reach 5000 views.

This would not have been possible without all of you. You are all a very important part of my blog and I would like to thank all of you for your support.

Not forgetting to mention a special thank you to Nikita Dadia, Nimit Shah, Arvind Pandi Dorai, Bipin Parpani, Rahul Singh, Vineet Singh and Neville Gomes for your contribution and motivation.

Hope you all keep helping me write more interesting articles. Your feedback means a lot to me so keep them coming and let's arrive at the next milestone soon with all your involvements and inspiration.
Dont forget to complain if I forgot your name (Sorry for that).


Cheers to all you guys!!!!!

Happy 5000 views!!!!

-Ronak Parpani

5 comments:

  1. Hey this is all result of your good writing ... Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. RP Blog's readership growin by leaps n bounds... :)
    gud work buddy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congoooo.. keep the work goin..

    ReplyDelete