Tuesday 15 May 2012

Milestone

Milestone: 2000 blog views for RP's Blog



A warm thank you for helping me achieve this milestone. Its because of your support that RP's Blog have achieved 2000 views and going strong. Keep supporting me in the same way and I will bring you more news and reviews from F1, Automobile, Technology and anything else you expect from me.

I would like to thank a few people who have contributed in achieving this milestone Neville Gomes, Nikita Dadia, Nimit Shah, Arvind Pandi Dorai and all others who have contributed in their own way, incase I am forgetting someone do forgive me and feel free to comment :)

Great going guys

Ronak Parpani.



4 comments:

  1. #Privileged!!! ;)
    Congo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obliged:):)

    Congratulations:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Guys you deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Deserv it Congo that spike speaks all about your writing ..

    ReplyDelete