Tuesday 7 February 2012

In Talk with an Achiever, Mr Rakesh Gupta

What began as a Project work for my MBA, transformed into a learning experience. An experience that taught me lots. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to thank Prof. Neville Gomes who gave us such a different project to go on field and interact with a person of strategic importance in an organisation. 

On the 4th of February 2012 I went to meet the chairman of the Konark Group of companies, Mr Rakesh Gupta. We reached the office of Konark group in Sunmill compound, Lower Parel Mumbai at 4:00pm. As we entered the office we were greeted by the receptionist and then we waited for Mr Gupta to call us in his office for the Interview that we wanted from him. Due to some important reason he was caught in a meeting till 6pm, but yet he made sure that he came out of the meeting to greet us and apologise for the delay and offered us refreshments as we waited patiently for him.

The interview was filmed and i share it with you!!!!!!


I learned a lot from Mr. Rakesh Gupta and the experiences he shared with us. The attitude that he has in business is something that I admire and would like to develop. He is passionate about the work and enjoys working and I think, that is what is his key to success and that is what differentiates the Successive people from the Achievers!!!!

Like always leave a comment your feedback is always welcome and it will be good to hear from you and if you want me to write on any particular topic do let me know!!!!!!!

2 comments: