Thursday 20 October 2011

F1 frenzy finally grabbing INDIA

INDIAN Grand Prix

Are you sure its happening?
YES (finally).
      
         Firstly congrats to all F1 FANS in India. The Indian Grand Prix is upon us the weekend of 28-30 Oct. All those who want to feel the rush of speed will be on the grandstand at the Buddh International Circuit, Noida.  The ticket prices are sure to burn a hole in your pocket @Rs. 35,000/- for the grandstand seat(3 day package).
        I have always listened to the sound of the engine on the TV but this time, I so wish I could be there to experience the thrill as I am a die-hard fan of F1 just like the most of you. I always wanted to see the race in India but as i will not be making it to Noida this year. I will be enjoying with my friends on a large screen. 
        I have always been a fan of Mclaren Mercedes team, but on the race weekend this time I will be cheering not only for the Silver Arrows but also for Force India. I hope both Indian drivers (Karun Chandhok and Narain Karthikeyan) get a chance to drive in their home race. Seb(Vettel) has already won the drivers championship and Red Bull has wrapped the constructors championship as well, but that will not make the Grand Prix any less exciting and fun. 
       One of the best things that the Indian Grand Prix has done is that it has got even the non followers to take notice of Motorsport and leaving Cricket for some time. India will now be able to boast about an International Motorsport Circuit as well. The Indian Grand Prix will not only open the doors to a lot of foreign tourists but also will be good for the Indian economy. The only thing i ask of all the spectators is to make India proud and Please Behave Yourselves.
Waiting for the race!!!!!!!!

I will let you know what happens in the Grand Prix if you miss the race!!!!!!!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment